MSI Sekira 100R's front design is unique and has both ARGB elements as well as a nice brushed-looking finish, the triple filtered design with wire-free front panel and...
- How to SPEED up laptops: 3 key points for a great upgrade
- Enable Secure Boot & TPM for Windows 11: BIOS How To Guide!
- Best parts for a Media Editing NAS/How to Build 2021
- Budget, but BADASS $50 Logitech G305 Lightspeed / G304 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Razer Deathadder Essential, tempting at $30? Review
- Samsung TU8000: BEST Gaming TV/Monitor? Review
- 5 STEPS to a huge NAS server* using RECYCLED parts
- Intel vs AMD- Core i9-11900K Premiere* / AMD 5900x great in gaming/productivity?
- Cooler Master TD500 Mesh: BLINDED by WHITE, great case, reviewed
- PERFECT overclocking- MSI B550 Unify-X, Ryzen 9 5900X review
Sound quality for the Logitech Z313's is one of the best in this price range, and music sounded decent all things considered. Doing a bit of Fortnite, sound...
So the Logitech MK470 MK315 are good, the MK470 is really the winner here if you want a quiet and beautifully designed minimal keyboard and mouse. The extra...