The Cooler Master H500 has excellent build quality, extras like pre-wired RGB splitter and controller, and extra long interior for massive GPUs.
- SOLID Asustor Drivestor 4 – Promising 2.5Gbe NAS
- Gigabyte G34WQC-A 144Hz Ultrawide: Amazing & Immersive Gaming
- Wait for RTX 40 series, or better to buy RTX 30 series now?
- Cooler Master Q300L Retro: M-ATX Easy Bake Oven
- LG 32GN600-B 165Hz monitor: Great Gaming, Terrible HDR
- Is the Gigabyte G32QC-A the BEST cheap 165hz monitor?
- Logitech K580 is better than the new K780?
- Stylish MSI Velox 100P Airflow seems promising vs Velox 100R
- AVOID these 3 mistakes with HDMI, 144Hz and 4K
- How to SPEED up laptops: 3 key points for a great upgrade
Sound quality for the Logitech Z313's is one of the best in this price range, and music sounded decent all things considered. Doing a bit of Fortnite, sound...
So the Logitech MK470 MK315 are good, the MK470 is really the winner here if you want a quiet and beautifully designed minimal keyboard and mouse. The extra...